This session will be a demonstration of the use of Marratech for video conferencing. VALE committees and sub-committees can easily meet online during inclement weather or when scheduling a face-to-face meeting is impossible. With easily available webcam, headset and microphone, a meeting can be initiated in minutes.
- Kurt W. Wagner, Head of Library Information Systems, William Paterson University. E-mail: email@example.com
- Denise O’Shea, Systems Librarian & Technical Support Specialist, Fairleigh Dickinson University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan Getaz, Library Director, Camden County College. E-mail: email@example.com
- Ann Hoang, Assistant University Librarian, New Jersey Institute of Technology. E-mail: ahoang@ADM.NJIT.EDU
- Yingting Zhang, Information & Education Librarian, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org