How to Post Comments on the VALE Conference Website
Conference attendees that have setup an account on the VALE Conference Website, http://valenj.org/vale/panel/annual-conference-0, may post comments, questions and feedback about the Conference via the website:
- You must point your browser to the Conference website and login.
- Locate the relevant session, click the session title and scroll to the bottom of the description where you will see a link titled ‘Add new comments’. Click that link.
- The Reply to Comment form is launched:
- Complete this form by filling in the subject line and writing the body of your comments. Note: you may use either the full-featured WSIWYG editor pictured above or you may switch to the plain text editor by clicking the link at the bottom of the comments form.
- When you are done inputting your text, click ‘Preview’ and review your comments.
- When you are satisfied with the text, you may click ‘Save’ to post your comments.
- You may return to the site and edit your comments at any time, provided that you login first. You may edit your own comments only. If you want to respond to someone else’s comments, you may do so by clicking the ‘Reply’ link.